This property is the perfect place to gather with family or friends and you'll want to come back every year! Located in a very peaceful area, at the end of a dead end street.
The cottage can accommodate up to 14 people comfortably in 5 rooms with patio doors giving access to a large balcony with stunning views of the lake.
Lake Aylmer is navigable for more than 21 km and the fishing is excellent. The lake is teeming with fish of various species, including bass, maskinongé, pike, walleye and many other species.
You can moor your boat at the cottage dock. There are two free boat descents less than 5 minutes away - Marina de Disraeli and Marina de Beaulac-Garthby.
The field is ideal for all kinds of sports such as volleyball, iron games etc. Children can run and play as they please! Two kayaks are available during your stay.
- Room 1: Queen bed - giggle bed
- Room 2: Queen's bed - children's bed
- Room 3: Queen Bed
- Room 4: Queen bed - bunk beds
- Room 5: Queen's bed - electric fireplace
- 2 full bathrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Pool table
- Board games
Attractions and activities:
- Bike rail 5 minutes away
- Bellerive Park - Marina Beaulac-Garthby 5 minutes away
- City of Disraeli and all these amenities within 5 minutes
- Fishing summer/winter (on ice)
- AtV and snowmobile trail 5 minutes away
- Mount Adstock ski and glide at 30 minutes
- Bike paths tour of the lake
- 45 mins from Victoriaville
- 2 hrs from Montreal and Quebec City
- 1 hour from Sherbrooke
Cooker - Refrigerators (2)