Located on a small island on the shore of Lake Saguay, Chalets Ours Bleu offers you rest and comfort in the Laurentians, 200 km north of Montreal, Ottawa and Gatineau.
The lake, the bike path "P'tit Train du Nord" and several hiking/ATV/snowmobile trails are at your disposal.
Immersed in nature with a breathtaking view of the lake, this row chalet is fully equipped (it regards "Chalet 1" on our website www.chaletsoursbleu.com). In order to ensure your privacy, they are separated from each other by a fitness room and a laundry room.
We provide you with the following amenities:
- Air conditioner
- Bedding, bath towels and beach towels
- Full kitchen with cooker, dishwasher and microwave
- Keurig coffee maker
- Kettle, toaster
- Plates, cutlery, glassware, pots, barbecue utensils
- Salt / peper / sugar
- Board games
- Cot / playpen on request
- First aid kit
- In the bathroom: various toiletries (hairdryer, toilet paper, cotton wool, cotton swab)
Outdoor equipment (during summer/fall)
- 1 double kayak and 2 single kayaks
- 2 pedal boats
- Slope on site for your boat
- Life jackets and disinfectant wipes
- Closed garage for your bicycles
- 5 bicycles can be hired at 20 $ + tx per bicycle per day
- Laundry room with washer and dryer
- Barbecue, propane provided
- 2 picnic tables
- Outdoor fireplace (the first logs are free; if you want more, they are on sale at the reception)
An ideal formula for nature and sport lovers. A great solution also for guests who desire to work on-line in an enchanting site.
CITQ Establishment No.179841