CHOOSE FROM THREE OPTIONS!
- TWO NIGHTS PAID = ONE ADDITIONAL NIGHT FREE
- ARRIVAL AT DESIRED TIME
- DEPARTURE AT DESIRED TIME
(Valid from September 15 to December 15, 2023 on new reservations, holidays excluded)
Chalet du Rivage - enregistrement/registration 278224 - exp 2024-08-31
Chalet du Rivage will become your next vacation destination on the shores of Lake Pohénégamook, a place that attracts with the beauty of its landscapes and a variety of outdoor activities. Hiking trails, bike path, beach, kayaking, water sports, swimming, golf, hunting and fishing, VTT or snowmobile rides, sugar shack visits, etc. You shouldn't be bored.
Ideal for a stay of up to 16 people
* 4 bedrooms with 1 Queen bed
* 1 family room with 1 Queen bed and 1 double bed
* Lounge area with smart TV, Babyfoot table and 2 double sofa beds
* 3 bathrooms
* Washer, dryer
* Fully equipped kitchen with seating area and TV
* Common area with pool table, jukebox, TV and Pac-Man arcade games
* Indoor fireplace
* Air conditioning
* Internet access
* Outdoor fireplace (wood included)
* Propane BBQ (available from May to October)
* Terrace with awning
Animals are not allowed
In the summer season, you will also find an outdoor gazebo, a space with deckchairs, a garden swing and a children's swing. A 24-foot dock is available for your boat, 2 kayaks and 1 pedal boat. Depending on the temperature, the previously mentioned items are generally available from May to October.
Pohénégamook, the place where it is good to enjoy the peace, quiet and the microclimate close to nature. Take advantage of your stay in the region to learn about lake fishing, a golf session or even a game of bowling ! Treat yourself to Le Secret des Dieux microbrewery one minute from the chalet.
Minimum age for booking: 28 years old
Mandatory minimum stay (minimum 3 nights):
-National Patriot’s Day
-St-Jean Baptiste Day
No arrival possible on December 25th and January 1st
Other restrictions may apply, please contact Chalets Confort
CITQ Establishment No.278224