At 1 h 15 min from Montreal and about 30 minutes from Mont Blanc and Tremblant North side, cottage located in a peaceful and quiet environment. Large covered terrace with BBQ
The chalet is 5 minutes walk from the lake. Access to the dock and pedal . You must take the pedal to go swimming. Several beautiful municipal beaches in the area of the cottage.
The cottage has 3 bedrooms, 2 with queen bed and 1 bedroom with 2 single beds. Chair-bed in the living room. Bedding is included.
Full bathroom, washer, dryer, fireplace, wi-fi internet access.
Many activities in the area. Pedestrian village Mont-Tremblant, Riding, hiking trails, zip lines, golf, children's activities. A detailed guide to the cottage
CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED. VISA AND MASTERCARD (FEE 3%)
INTERAC TRANSFER ACCEPTED
PAYPAL TRANSFER ACCEPTED
Ice rink, youth park with swings and slides, tennis, bowling, hiking trails, horseback riding, pony rides and mini farm with more than 100 animals at the Ranch Ladouceur (09. ) NATURE OF ACTIVITY CENTRE Kanatha-AKI: Sled dogs, wilderness survival initiation, riding day with the trapper or trapper, bison reserve, fishing, hand and ice.
cross-country ski trail Inter-Centre
10 minutes from the cottage
- Centre for Nature Interpretation UQAM. Trails 25 km of varying difficulty for hiking, snowshoeing or cross country skiing and swimming is possible in front of the Archambault fall. This is a unique and refreshing experience, but caution
20 minutes from the cottage
- Adventure Park in mountains with zip lines, and `` décalade via ferrata! ``: hiking between heaven and earth
- Linear Park North train. bike and snowmobile
- Cruises on Lac des Sables in Ste-Agathe
- Public beach in Ste-Agathe.. .
- 9 hole golf `` The old Ferme``
30 minutes from the cottage....