Situated on a wooded hilltop in the Laurentians, Chalet des Amis is an open concept, country retreat with a breathtaking view of Mont Tremblant. It is fully furnished, sleeps up to 8 people and features the following:
On main level:
- an open livingroom, fully equipped kitchen and dining room
- a stone fireplace (firewood included)
- pine cathedral ceiling and pine floors in main area
- two bedrooms (one with a queen and one with two single beds)
- one bathroom with a shower/bath
On upper level (loft):
- an open cathedral ceiling master bedroom with 1 king bed
- an ensuite bathroom with shower/bath
On lower level:
- a living room
- one bedroom with 1 queen bed
- a bathroom with shower
- washer and dryer
- large balcony and screened in porch with gas barbecue
- parking for up to four cars (snow removal included)
All bedding and towels are provided. The main floor is wheelchair accessible.
High-speed wireless internet
No smoking & no pets allowed (we'll be happy to refer you to local pet hotels).
The Laurentian region offers every imaginable outdoor activity. Chalet des Amis has a shared lake access to a motor free lake, and is within 10 minutes drive of 5 championship golf courses, 3 ski hills and hundreds of kilometers of cross country skiing. Fun awaits you!