Tourist accommodation number: 222945 (COVID 1 to 3 family rules and rates apply / $2595+tx max 6p)
This large new house is located on the shores of the St-Lawrence River from where you will contemplate the tides and the passage of ships. Install yourself on the sandy beach and breathe the sea air. Furthermore equipped with top-of-the-line furnishings and a warm decor, this residence will offer you an unforgettable stay !
The house is 3 km from the centre of Baie-St-Paul, on a quiet road with two pretty waterfalls that leads to a dead end. The cottage is in the historic «Bas-de-la-Baie» area of town, you will find several beautiful old houses along the road. There are several nice walks (including the sea shore at low tide) that are accessible directly from the property.
- 1 living room with a fireplace with view of the St-Lawrence River
- 1 dining room with access to a terrace overlooking the river
- 1 kitchen with an island
- 1 four seasons sun room
- 1 bedroom queen bed, river view with private bath & shower
- 1 powder room
- 1 mud room
- 1 large family room with projection home theatre
- 1 bedroom queen bed, river view & private access to bathroom
- 1 bedroom with 1 queen bed, rocking chair and view of the River
- 1 bathroom with shower
- 1 laundry room with coffee rea
- 1 bedroom queen, river view & private bathroom w/ clawfoot tub
- 1 bedroom with a single bed forest view
- 1 bedroom with a single bed with forest view
- 1 bathroom with Euro style shower
- Fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, fridge, oven & microwave)
- Toaster, coffee maker, espresso coffee machine
- Kettle, blender, slow cooker
- Cleaning products
- Toilet paper, paper towels, kleenex for arrival
- Bedding & towels provided
- Fireplace / logs provided
- Front loading washer & dryer
- Phone (local calls only)
- TV / HD LCD flat screen 38 in.
- Shaw Sat TV ''
CITQ Establishment No.222945