Located 41 km from Essipit, the Club Claire outfitter camp offers a tranquil setting amid a dozen small and mid-sized lakes. Fishing and small or large game hunting are excellent at Club Claire, which also offers all-day fishing.
Guests stay at 7 new or renovated cottages located on a large lake ringed by mountains.
$51 + tax per adult (age 15 and up) per permit
$25 + tax per child (age 14 and under) per permit
Quota of 20 trout per permit
Rates include fishing permits and rowboats.
The place to have a great time!
- Over 81.5 square kilometers of hunting and fishing terrain
- Lakes full of native trout
- Choice of 7 comfortable cottages with indoor showers, one hour?s drive on forest road . Entry fee required to the ZEC Nordique welcome center.
- Special site to accommodate groups of 2 to 12
- Small and large cottage with mosquito net
feed smoking on site - expert advice
- Go back to the topCottages
- Seven cottages are located far enough apart from one another to ensure privacy.
Each cottage has:
- Propane stove
- Propane refrigerator
- Propane lighting
solar-powered available in cottage 1-2-3-6
- Running water
- Wood stove
- Indoor plumbing and toilet paper
- Indoor shower
- Dishes, pots, pans, utensils
- Dish towels and dishwashing liquid
- Mattresses, mattress covers, pillows, and pillowcases
YES : electric and gasoline motors (4 HP maximum), ATVs, bicycles, pets
NO : motors on Lac Cormier (opposite the cottages) so as to preserve its quiet atmosphere
TROUT FISHING - Fishing permit required (not available on site)
- Lake trout (fountain char)
Trout length varies between 6 and 12 inches (15 and 30 cm)
- Quota is 20 trout per permit/possession
- Permit fee and quota for children who are not using a family permit
- An entire family can fish with one parent?s permit (a provincial law)
- No catch and release
- Trout weighing on return from fishing
- Trout e