Welcome to our beautiful cottage on the shores of Lac Saint-Jean!
Discover this little corner of paradise, where comfort is at the rendezvous. Lac St-Jean is known for its warm water on its beautiful summer days. Go down to reach a wide sandy beach with panoramic views and swim there!
Fishermen, you will be served: install your fishing rods directly on the beach, or discover the lake and its famous "landlocked salmon"! In addition, walleye catch limits have increased from 6 to 10, with no size limit!
Outside the chalet, you will find the terrace with table, chairs and barbecue. Our large lot is landscaped with trees and flowers. A picnic table and a campfire spot are available on the beach. For snowmobilers, the trails are easily accessible during the winter.
Activities offered nearby:
- Blueberry Route (http://www.veloroute-bleuets.qc.ca/)
- SÉPAQ Pointe Taillon National Park
- Parks From Tree to Tree (http://www.parcsarbreenarbre.com/)
- St-Félicien Zoo (http://zoosauvage.org/)
- Val-Jalbert Historic Village and Falls (http://www.valjalbert.com/fr)
- Show of The Fabulous History of a Kingdom (http://www.diffusion.saguenay.ca/la-fabuleuse/la-fabuleuse-version-estivale/a-propos.html)
- Alma: 20 min. Chicoutimi: 45 min.
Discount possible for two weeks.
CITQ Establishment No.310494