Welcome to our beautiful cottage at the edge of wonderful Lac-Saint-Jean! Discover this little piece of heaven, where comfort is at the rendezvous. The Lac St-Jean is known for its hot water during the summer days. Go down the stairs and reach a wide sandy beach with panoramic views. Come bathe yourself!
Fishermen, you'll be served: install your fishing rods directly on the beach, or explore the lake and its famous "landlocked" salmon! In addition, walleye bag limits rose from 6 to 10, no size limit!
Outside of the cottage, you will find the terrace with table, chairs and barbecue. Our large lot is landscaped with trees and flowers. A picnic table and a location to make campfires are available down on the beach.
For snowmobilers, the slopes are easily accessible during the winter.
- Véloroute des bleuets (http://www.veloroute-bleuets.qc.ca/)
- D'Arbre en Arbre parks(http://www.parcsarbreenarbre.com/)
- Zoo of St-Félicien (http://zoosauvage.org/)
- Historic village and falls of Val-Jalbert (http://www.valjalbert.com/fr)
- La Fabuleuse Histoire d'un Royaume show (http://www.diffusion.saguenay.ca/la-fabuleuse/la-fabuleuse-version-estivale/a-propos.html)
Alma: 20 min. Chicoutimi: 45 min.
Possible discount for two weeks and more.