4 seasons rent / Private property in nature on a hillside / Border of the lake, no motor boats / Pool table / Spa
In a forest of broad-leaved trees and conifers, the chalet is located in Sainte-Beatrix, in the beautiful region of Lanaudière, in the Laurentian mountain range in the heart of Quebec, Canada.
Ideal for your meetings in family, between working colleagues, parties(holidays), birthdays(anniversaries), 5 - 7, project of shooting or recording, come to it to stay as the seasons go by!
DETAILS OF THE RENT
This superb wood log house built in Scandinavian method can comfortably allow 14 people, on 3 floors and a mezzanine with: An open-area kitchen
- An open-area kitchen
- One large dining-room with a 14 seated places table
- 3 lounges
- 2 shower-rooms (one with bath, the other one with shower)
- 1 master bedroom on a mezzanine
- 3 other bedrooms
- 6 double beds et 2 sofa beds
- 2 balconies with a covered porch
- A 6 places spa on the porch neighboring the chalet
- A descent on the lake
• 2 inside wood stoves
• radiant floors
• outside fire places
• local call phone
• wifi internet
• kitchen accessories
• a pedal boat
• 2 canoes
• Summer: swimming, cannoe, pedal boat, fishing, hike;
• Winter: skids are fitted out on each side of the chalet, an ice rink on the lake in front of the chalet.
• summer: walk on the path of the magnificent Chutes de Mont-à-Peine-et-des-Dalles;
• winter: at 20mn of the alpine skiing center Val St-Côme, at 20mn of Super Glissades de St-Jean-de-Matha, at 1km from a national snowmobile path.