The Chalet Eau Bord de l'Eau is located directly on the edge of the majestic Lac Labelle!
Large building of 40X40ft the chalet is built on 2 floors; ground floor and garden level.
In constant visual relationship with the lake, the Cottage offers 2 large communal areas with views overlooking the lake to spend the day and having good time with family and friends
A first space, vast, includes the kitchen, the dining room, a central island and a high coffee table
A second substantial space offers Relaxation, chat, reading and other areas.
In addition, the cottage has:
- A well-equipped kitchen with full cookware, fried dish, slow cooker, etc.
Countertop surfaces in abundance
- A large wooden dining table
- A large, convivial living room with different atmospheres oriented towards the water's
-A 40-inch television with cable including sports channels;
- Large and sunny bedrooms;
- A full laundry room ;
- A spa in a screen porch, protected of the weather and with direct views of the lake;
- Mineral terrace of 8ft by 75ft directly on the side of the lake;
- A large dock (in summer!) and a canoe;
- A municipal boat launch located 1 km away
- Close to snowmobile and ATV trails
- 35 minutes from Mont-Tremblant Resort
You can join us, by phone, text or email, to book or for any information.
Roxanne & Mathieu