The Oslo chalet is a brand new construction executed with rigor and a great attention to details. This Scandinavian chalet is offered for a stay with family or friends in the heart of nature.
A distinctive architecture that fits perfectly with the mountainous landscape of Bellechasse County. Wood dominates in the elements composing this construction. Raw concrete, glass and steel complete the authentic and functional character of the Oslo chalet.
Inspired by nature, this modern-style residence offers all the convenience to accommodate 10 people. Refined, comfortable and warmhearted, the chalet offers a remarkable radiancy. Its position at the top of the street of L'Esplanade, allows to have a magnificent view on the Massif du Sud and the nature which surrounds it.
- Covered and intimate SPA located a few steps from the door.
- Wi-Fi, internet access and cable included (Smart TV 58 inches)
- Bose sound bar.
- Mini-soccer table, video game console and board games.
- Season: BBQ and patio set and outdoor fireplace.
- Outdoor storage for skis, boards and sporting goods.
- Cottage on 2 levels, with a large balcony (13 ft x 18 ft).
- Ground floor level (with 9 foot ceilings) heated by a radiant glycol floor system. Comfort assured.
- On the first floor: hardwood and ceramic, beautiful windows, cathedral ceilings (pine paneling) up to 16 feet, gas fireplace, large locker-room ventilated with electric boot dryers.
- 2 bathrooms equipped with large glass showers (36 x 48 p). There is also a bath. Electric radiant floor on the first floor. Hairdryer, towels, washcloths, soap, toilet paper and tissues.
- Laundry with detergent and softener provided.
- Modern kitchen with large island (4 stools) and quartz countertops. Very well equipped: 2 fondue pots, 1 raclette set (extension included), filter coffee maker (filters included), microwave, dishwasher (soap included), crockery service, cutlery, utensils, quality chef's knives ,