Private cottage in the Laurentians, in an enchanting and intimate setting directly on the waterfront of Lake Wentworth, on the South side. Ideal for lovers, friends, and family, to escape, enjoy the great outdoors and relax. Lots of activities available on-site and nearby. View on the Lake, the mountain and the forest from the cottage, its terraces, the wharf and spa. Sports, outdoor and relaxation are at the rendezvous, at 1h from Laval.
Highlights of the Montagnard:
* dock on the Lake, Spa and 4 terraces/balcony.
The Lake of head (very pure and clear) 3km long with sandy shore.
* 55, 000sqf and more 200ft of frontage on the Lake.
* Single and double, kayak canoe, pedalo. 8 km of shoreline to explore.
* Access to the private beach sand of Lake Wentworth less than 1 km from the cottage.
* Fireplace in the living room and outdoor firepit with wood included.
* Fully equipped kitchen. Dishwasher. Open space to living room and dining area. Fondue and raclette stoves. Coffeemaker, oils, herbs, spices.
* Washer and dryer. Full bedding and towels included.
* Bathrooms: new luxury shower with shower for may 2019 with shower column and water jets.
* 3G and LTE Internet connection. Game room in the basement with TV and game table: Foosball, Ping Pong, billiards and hockey. DVD and Blu - ray movies.
* Docking station for ipod and phones. Bluetooth player.
* 3 rooms are on the 2nd floor.
* The road to the chalet is very little passing and safe family to walk, ride a bike.
* BBQ and patio with large screen kit.
* Several terraces to enjoy the Sun at all times of the day and the long summer evenings. Balcony in the master bedroom.
We take great care to offer you everything that could make your stay more enjoyable.
Please contact us for any additional information or request, and we will do our best to accommodate you. We will be glad to answer in a very short delay.
Looking forward to welcome you,
David and Andréane