Safety tips to help you make up your mind
Currently a hacker named Mark or David Jansen acts on several cottage rental sites. Don't open emails or answer them. Thank you.
When you've made your choice, a few common sense tips before you send money
- It is important to speak orally to the owner or manager of the accommodation and validate the phone number on the web.
- Ideally, the deposit should not exceed 20 to 30% of the total rental amount
- The balance should be paid upon delivery of the keys
- Prefer payment by credit card (easier to cancel and / or trace)
- If you are paying by Interac, be sure to send the money to the correct recipient.
Finally, if you receive an email from a different person or from an agency you have never contacted suggesting another chalet, be very vigilant and do not follow up if you have any doubts.
*This form is exclusively for inquiries from our advertisers. Any other use will be blocked by our services.