Chalet in urban design, approximately 1 hour from Montreal. It is located just on the edge of Lake Clermoustier, without motor. The chalet has a magnificent view of 180 degrees on the Lake and woodland as the South façade is glass. Comfort in nature, in a magnificent design chalet with beautiful activities in the area and nearby!
Spring/summer/fall: SPA, Kayak, pedal boat, swimming in the Lake, fishing (trout or bass), terrace with outdoor fireplace, hiking... or Arbraska, SPA Source of Rawdon or Golf at l ' Estérel.
Winter: SPA, skating on the Lake, cross-country skiing, downhill skiing at Val St-Côme or Montcalm, SPA 'The Source', Hiking / Snowshoeing on our 5 trails to enjoy the beautiful landscape that surrounds us.
- Private dock with chairs to relax, kayak and pedalo (+ 6 vests rescue), 6 seats;
- SPA for 6 persons (4 seasons);
- Terrace 3 seasons with corner bar and outdoor fireplace + supplied wood;
- Veranda 3 seasons (covered and furniture). Propane and charcoal BBQ that are functional all year long;
- Living room with fireplace, HD TV, BluRay and FM Sound system with Bluetooth;
- Dining room for 8;
- Kitchen fully equipped including dishwasher, microwave, dishes, pans, toaster, fondue set, raclette for 8, coffee maker and Nespresso machine with milk frother, drinking water from the city, etc.;
- Four (4) spacious bedrooms (2 King size beds and 2 Queen size beds);
- Two (2) complete bathrooms with freestanding bath and glass showers (towels not included);
- 2nd fridge in the basement. 2 baby playpens and 2 baby seat boosters on site;
- All bedding is provided (including bed quilts) and all cleaning products
- Central heating & cooling and alarm system.